Font size: [A] [A] [A]
Get your announcement in The Daily News
All notices, announcements and other publicity for events must be sent by e-mail ONLY. Nothing sent by fax or postal mail can be printed. Call 774-8772 ext. 4138 for further information. Email:
Faith Alive Christian Academy
- Faith Alive Christian Academy's open house for grades K3 through eighth grade is held through Dec. 22. Registration fee is $75 per child.
- The academy will participate in a six-day exotic Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Breeze from April 21 through April 27, 2013.
Call 777-3312 for information.
Memorial Moravian flea market
The Memorial Moravian Handbell choir will hold a flea market at 10 a.m. today in the Fort Christian parking lot. There will be new and slightly used items including fine houseware, clothing, books and more on sale at low prices.
All Saints Cathedral
Sunday, 6:30 a.m., 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. - Services (9 a.m. service includes baptism)
Nov. 17, 8 a.m. to noon - Outreach Ministries health screening at the Outreach Center on Garden Street
Nov. 22 - Thanksgiving service, lunch at 11 a.m.
Nov. 24, 6:30 a.m. - Feed the homeless at Emancipation Garden
Nov. 25, 3 p.m. - Musical concert featuring Ray La Motta and Albert Lynch
- Sewing classes are held from 10 a.m. to noon Saturdays
- After- school program is held from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays
- The Christian Education and Formation Committee will host Advent Reflections at 6 p.m. on the following Wednesdays:
Nov. 28 - Presenter Lisa Jones
Dec. 5 - Presenter Riise Richards
Dec. 12 - Presenter Reverend Kim Woodbury
Dec. 19 - Presenter Doris Wattley
Upper Room Victory Church
- Minister Kevin Spencer will visit Upper Room Victory Church Nov. 17 and 18.
- The church will celebrate its 20th anniversary on Dec. 9 at the church. Pastor Mervin Herbert will be ordained as Bishop. Bishop A.L. Helligar from Koinonia Ministries of Central Florida will be the guest speaker.
Call 495-1061 for information.
Deeper Life Christian Ministries
Deeper Life Christian Ministries will celebrate its 14th anniversary with special services through Sunday. Services will be held daily at 9 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Call Pastor Martin at 643-4254 or 714-6168 for information.
City Seventh-day Adventist celebration
The City Seventh-day Adventist Church will hold a Praise and Worship Celebration weekend today and Sunday. The schedule of events is as follows:
Today - 9 a.m., guest speaker Pastor Desmond F. James, President of South Leeward Mission of Seventh-day Adventist; 4:30 p.m., gospel concert
Sunday - 3:15 p.m., Building Dedication of the Health, Education, Welfare, Evangelism and Youth Multi-Purpose Center
All activities for the celebration will be held at the City Seventh-day Adventist Church at no. 55 Dronningens Gade, St. Thomas.
Call Vincent A. David or Allison Heskey at 776-8822 for information.
Christchurch offers adult education
Christchurch Methodist Education and Outreach Services provides vocational and parent education programs for young adults, parents and community members. Courses offered include Adult Basic Education, Computer Literacy, English as a Second Language, Reading Literacy and Parent Education seminars. Registration is ongoing.
- Christchurch Methodist Church will hold a musical extravaganza with a special guest Bridget Blucher at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 at Bertha C. Boschulte Middle School. Tickets are $20 for adults or $25 at the door and $10 for students and may be purchased from church choir members, V.I. Bridal and Tuxedo in Tutu Park Mall, Nora's Beauty Palace, Methodist Church offices or Cheryl's Gift Basket in Nisky Center. Shuttle service will be provided to the event from Lockhart Elementary School, Wesley Methodist Church and the Red Hook ferry dock at 6:30 p.m.
Call 776-4455 for information.
Word of Faith anniversary celebration
The Word of Faith International Christian Center, will hold their 15th year anniversary celebration and conference, "The Year of Great Opportunities" today through Nov. 5 at the center at the Old Mill.
Today, 6 p.m. - Comedian, actor, writer, director and radio personality "Akintunde"
Sunday, 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Monday, 6:30 p.m. - Evangelist Tim Storey of Hollywood, California
Call 774-8617 for information.
Harvesting Souls women's conference
Harvesting Souls for God's Kingdom Ministries will hold a women's conference from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Nov. 10 at Gertrude's Restaurant at 114 Castle Coakley on St. Croix. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and a $20 donation includes conference material and a light lunch.
Call 514-0799 or 775-7945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Pentecostal Church of God in Christ
The women's department of the Pentecostal Church of God in Christ will host a harvest Thanksgiving service at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 25 at the church.
House of Refuge
House of Refuge Church hosts the following weekly services and programs at No. 6 Frydendahl in upper Smith Bay, opposite M and M electric and Amore Mini-Mart .
- Sunday - 10 a.m. Bible class and 11 a.m. Worship
- Monday - 7:30 p.m. Prayer and Healing
- Wednesday - 7:30 p.m. Beginners and Advance Bible Study classes
- Second and fourth Friday - 7:30 p.m. Youth and Family Night
- First Saturday - 10 a.m. to noon Outreach
Contact Velma George at 473-6925, 777-1280 or houseofrefug@pennswoods for information.
First Church of God holds vehicular services
The First Church of God on St. Thomas holds vehicular services from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. every other Saturday. Services include oil changes for $30, brake changes for $35, transmission oil changes for $45 and tune ups for $55.
- Upcoming vehicular services will be held from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Nov. 3 and Nov. 17.
Call 775-2948 or 774-6305 for appointments or directions.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of St. John meets at 9:45 a.m. Sundays in the Great Room at Gifft Hill School lower campus.
- Guest speaker Suzi Buchalter will be "Sharing the Water of Life" on Nov. 4. Guests may bring their own water.
For transportation from Cruz Bay, call 776-6332. Childcare is available upon prior request. Visit www.uufstjohn.org.
Lutheran Church of Reformation
The Lutheran Church of Reformation on St. Thomas hosts their youth group for children ages eight to 12 years from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Fridays in the church hall. Guest speakers will lead discussions concerning gang awareness, peer pressure and etiquette.
Contact Nicole Walters at 775-6497 for more information.
Assembly of God women's convention
The Women in Ministry at the St. Thomas Assembly of God at 133 Contant will hold its women's convention Nov. 11 through Nov. 14. The convention will take place at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 11, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 12 and from 7 to 9 p.m. Nov. 13 and Nov. 14. Conference topics are: The Impact of Prayer on the Life of the Church and the Life of the Believer, The Power of Prayer, The Importance of Prayer, The Value of Prayer in the Family, The Importunate Prayer and Intercessory Prayer. There is a $20 registration fee for Monday's day session. Lunch will be served.
Email email@example.com for information.
St. Andrew's Armor Bearers presents their third fundraiser cruise on the Oasis of the Seas from Nov. 10 to Nov. 17. The ports of call include Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Cozumel, Mexico.
For rates and more information, call Hyacinth Hendricks at 775-0175; Alda Jacobs at 998-5738; Lucia Penn at 514-4821; Roslyn Jacobs at 344-5963; or Donna Slack at 642-0099 or 954-261-5196.
New Beginning Christian Fellowship at 4392 Anna's Retreat, Suite No. 2 in Four Winds, announces its schedule: Sunday School at 9 a.m.; Sunday worship at 10 a.m.; and Wednesday Bible study at 6 p.m. For more information, call 513-1425 or 626-8927.
- The School of Urban Mission is considering coming to St. Thomas and is currently seeking interested applicants. The application fee will be waived for anyone that registering now. For more information or to pick up an application, stop by New Beginning Christian Fellowship in Four Winds Plaza or call 513-1425.
House of Refuge at No. 6 Frydendahl, Smith Bay, offers an outreach program from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays. For more information, call 473-6925.
Domestic violence outreach
The V.I. Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Council offers training on domestic violence, dating violence and stalking response to pastors, church boards and congregations.
Call 719-0144 for more information about training on all islands.
House of Refuge Ministries at No. 6 Frydendahl, Smith Bay, hold GED tutoring classes. For more information, call 473-6925.
Word of Faith
Word of Faith International Christian Center holds services on Sundays on St. John at 7:30 a.m. at the Gifft Hill School and on St. Thomas at 11 a.m. at 8354 Estate Contant, former Old Mill building; on Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m. at 8354 Estate Contant; and the first and third Friday of each month with Youth G-Phi-G.
Bus ministry is available. Call the church to request at pick up Monday to Friday.
- Word of Faith invites the community to participate in its performing arts ministry.
Virtue Majorettes for ages 3 to 17 is held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays; Praise Dance at 7 p.m. Tuesdays for ages 11 to 18; Stepping for ages 11 to 17 on the first and third Friday of the month; and Poetry an Drama class at 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
For information, call 774-8617 or fax 774-8567.
Registration is open for the Divine Purpose After-school Program at the Frenchtown Evangelistic Assembly Inc. for children ages 6 to 14. The church is located across from Frenchtown and next to Davis Funeral Home.
Qualified teachers will help children with their classroom studies, with personal attention given to each child. Reading, writing and math skills will be the focus, along with computer skills, and the teaching of moral and biblical values.
Sessions are held from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The cost is $30 per week and snacks are provided daily.
For more information, call 774-8433.
Schneider Hospital's All Faiths Chapel
- Sunday worship service - Every Sunday from noon to 1 p.m., led by All Saints Episcopal Cathedral Church on Schneider Hospital's fourth floor. All mobile patients, staff and visitors are welcome.
- Spanish worship service - Every Monday at 7 p.m. in the All Faiths Chapel on Schneider Hospital's fourth floor. The faith, healing and salvation service is led by Rosa De Sharon Church of God. All are welcome.
- Intercession and supplication prayers - Every Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the All Faiths Chapel on Schneider Hospital's fourth floor. All are welcome.
- Prayer support for cancer survivors - Wednesdays and Thursdays from noon to 1 p.m. in the Patient and Family Resource Library.
- Bilingual Healing Service- Monthly on Wednesdays at 6 p.m. Led by Minister Floor D. Morales, the "Healing Within Thy Walls" service focus is on healing and miracles. All are welcome
For more information on all services, call Schneider Regional Medical Center Chaplain and Pastoral Care Chairwoman Pastor Toi Thomas at 776-8311 ext. 4096 or 643-1372 or email Chaplain@srmedicalcenter.org.
St. John's Church tours
The St. John's Episcopal (Anglican) Church at 27 King Street, Christiansted, will be open for complimentary guided tours on days when cruise ships are in town. Tour hours will be from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The church will also try to accommodate individuals on the off days by appointment.
For more information or schedule an appointment, call the church office at 778-8221 or Mrs. Jarvis at 778-2402.
The St. Thomas Reformed Church holds services at 9 a.m. Sundays. The pastor is Jeff Neevel. The church is located at the corner of Crystal and Nye gades.
Kingdom Power and Prayer
- Kingdom Power and Prayer Ministries will hold School of the Prophets Oct. 16 through Oct. 21 at Windward Passage Hotel. Cost of classes is $50 and the last day for registration is Oct. 5. Classes will be taught by E. Vivan Duncan, Chief Apostle of Trinidad Apostle. Call Gloria Williams at 422-2286 to register.
- Kingdom Prayer and Power Ministries has moved to the Professional Building in Fort Christian parking lot. Services are at 10 p.m. Sundays and Bible study at 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
Bethel Missionary Baptist
Bethel Missionary Baptist Church hosts the following weekly services at Maghaabet No. 8, Degunst Parcel, No. 8 Smith Bay.
- Sunday services - 7:45 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
- Sunday evening service - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Bible study - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday prayer meeting - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday youth fellowship - 7:30 p.m.
- First Friday of the month Ladies and Men's Fellowship - 8 p.m.
For more information, call 777-1490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disciples of Christ
The Virgin Islands Disciples of Christ, a non-denominational church, will host "Talk of the Town," an informal Bible discussion, at 7 p.m. every second and fourth Friday at Berne's Ice Plant Alley above the travel agency in downtown Charlotte Amalie.
Sunday worship service is held at 10 a.m. weekly and Wednesday evening worship service is held at 7 p.m.
For more information, call 774-4459.
Teenagers Bible club
Registration is open for the Teenagers Bible Club after-school program for children in grades kindergarten through sixth grade at Faith Gardens in Contant, opposite the Ulla Muller School yard.
Qualified teachers will help children stay up-to-date with their classroom studies, with personal attention to each child. Reading, writing and math skills will be the focus, along with computer skills, and the teaching of values, morals and biblical lessons. Special tutoring is available for ESL learners.
Sessions are held from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The cost is $25 per week; there is a discount for multiple children. Snacks will be provided.
For more information or to register, call 344-1681 or 774-6640.
The churches of the Episcopal-Anglican Diocese of the Virgin Islands invite you to worship with them.
The 14 churches of this diocese, their locations, and their service times are:
U.S. Virgin Islands
Cathedral Church of All Saints
Garden Street in downtown Charlotte Amalie.
Sundays: 6:30 and 10 a.m.
Wednesdays: 6:30 a.m.
Church of the Holy Spirit
Route 30 in Estate Hope
Sundays: 9 a.m.
Paradise Cove on Ridge Road
Saturdays and Sundays: 5 p.m.
St. Andrew's Church
First Avenue, Sugar Estate
Sundays: 6:30, 8:30 and 11 a.m.
Wednesdays: 6:30 a.m.
St. Luke's Church
Sundays: 9 a.m.
St. Ursula's Church
Sundays: 9 a.m.
Holy Cross Church
Queen Mary Highway, Upper Love
Sundays: 8 a.m.
Iglesia San Francisco de Asís
Queen Mary Highway, Estate Diamond
Sundays: 9 a.m.
St. John's Church
King Street, Christiansted
Sundays: 8 a.m.
Wednesdays: 2:10 p.m.
St. Paul's Church
Prince Street, Frederiksted
Sundays: 9:30 a.m.
1st and 3rd Sundays: 7 a.m.
St. Peter's Church
38 Castle Coakley (near Sunny Isle)
Sundays: 8:30 a.m.
British Virgin Islands
St. George's Church
170 Main St., Road Town, Tortola
Sundays: 8:30 a.m.
2nd and 4th Sundays: 6 p.m.
Wednesdays: 12:15 p.m.
St. Paul's Church
Sea Cows Bay
Sundays: 8:30 a.m. (Christian formation), 9:15 a.m.
St. Mary's Church
Sundays: 7 and 10 a.m.
Guided Cathedral tours
Ss. Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Cathedral now offers complimentary guided Cathedral tours from Monday through Friday by appointment. To schedule an appointment, contact the church office at 774-0201.
Kingdom Life International
Kingdom Life International Christian Center's weekly service schedule is:
- 9 a.m. - Christian Education Hour
- 10 a.m. - Praise and Worship and The Word
- 6:30 p.m. - Bible study and Bible school
- 5:55 a.m. - Reality Program, WSTA radio
- 7:30 p.m. - Intercessory Prayers, day of fast
- 7:30 p.m. - Youth night, Young Militant Christian Force
The Center is at No. 15, 16, 17, 19 and 20 Lower John Dunkoe.
For more information, call 776-1833 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or visit www.klicc.org.
International Gospel Center
International Gospel Center of St. Thomas holds a Tuesday evening outreach - all church intercessory and supplication prayer meeting - from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesdays in the All Faiths Chapel on the fourth floor at Schneider Hospital.
- Bible Study and International Tea Fellowship takes place from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. each Thursday at the Center at No. 2123 Crystal Gade in the Garden Street vicinity.
- Sunday morning family worship services are from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Center.
For more information, call 643-1372.
Frederick Lutheran Church
The Frederick Evangelical Lutheran Church at No. 7 Norre Gade, St. Thomas, invites all to Sunday School, held at 8 a.m. Sundays; Sunday morning worship services, held at 9 a.m. Sundays; Prayer Group, held at 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays in Bethania Hall; mid-week services, held at noon Wednesdays in Bethania Hall; Bible Study, held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays in the Sacristy; and Frederick Lutheran Youth Organization, held at 5:30 p.m. Fridays in Bethania Hall.
For information, call 776-1315.
Crisis Outreach hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For information, call 775-5073.
The Rev. H. Anthony and Mrs. Grainger invites the public to worship at Kingdom Citizens International at No. 4L, Upper Love, St. Croix.
The schedule is as follows: worship services from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Sundays; outdoor evangelistic outreach on Saturdays at 7 a.m. at the LaReine Police Station; and house to house prayer meetings on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, counseling or to schedule a prayer meeting, call 772-0809 or 277-3171.
New Vision Ministries will hold an overnight prayer service, titled "A Night of Miracles," the last Friday of each month at the church.
The prayer vigil starts at midnight and continues to 5 a.m.
For information, contact Pastor Petty or Pastor Sunny at 774-8199.
Enduring Hope Ministry
Individuals who are distressed, overwhelmed or burdened and need someone to pray with them may contact Enduring Hope Ministry at 514-5145 or 513-7093, to request someone to come to their home at 7 p.m. Wednesdays.
Paradise Worship Center
Paradise Worship invites the public to fellowship, worship and grow with them at No. 22 Sub Base next to Arian's Restaurant.
The schedule is as follows: Sunday morning service at 9 a.m.; Monday prayer at 7:30 p.m.; Paradise Training Institute at 7:30 p.m. Friday; and Sunday TV Ministry on Channel 39 at 3 p.m.
For information, contact Pastor O.D. Joseph at 771-2432.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints meets at 9 a.m. Sundays.
For information, call 775-3165.
- CTN-Channel 16 on St. Thomas has begun airing programming from CatholicTV from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and midnight to 6 a.m.
CatholicTV programming includes the CatholicTV Daily Mass, CatholicTV's signature talk show "This is the Day," the new art show "The Way of Beauty," the made-by-teens show "Realfaith TV," and much more. To view the schedule, visit www.CatholicTV.com.
The station also shows two Masses live from Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral on St. Thomas on Sundays. The English Mass is shown at 10:30 a.m., and Spanish Mass is on at 12:30 p.m.
- Ss. Peter and Paul School on St. Thomas is rebuilding its alumni data base. All alumni are asked to re-submit their mailing and electronic addresses, and to assist in providing data on graduates who have moved off island.
Information should be mailed to: Alumni Records, P.O. Box 301706, St. Thomas, V.I. 00803, faxed to 777-5355 or registered through the school's website at www.spps.vi.
Catholic calendar news
- Legion of Mary - Presidium Mary, Queen of Angels, meets at 7:30 p.m. Saturdays in the Guadalupe Hall of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church.
- Silent Eucharistic Adoration - Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church has a holy hour with exposition of the blessed sacrament and benediction Thursdays all day.
- Evenings of Charismatic Prayer - Charismatic prayer meetings are held at 7 p.m. Thursdays at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church.
- Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral has exposition of the blessed sacrament and benediction at 12:45 p.m. the first Friday of each month, and at 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church has exposition and benediction from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesdays ad from 6 to 7 p.m. Fridays.
- Holy Family Church and St. Anne Chapel have exposition and benediction at 6 p.m. Fridays followed by Mass at 7 p.m.
- Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral hosts a rosary walk at 7 a.m. the first Saturday of every month, followed by Mass at 7:30 a.m.
- Magnificat, an international ministry to Catholic women, meets at 8 a.m. the first Saturday of every month at Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral's Hospitality Lounge
- The Children of Mary lead a devotion to Our Lady of Fatima at Holy Family Church at 4 p.m. the first Saturday of every month.
- The St. Joseph Workers meet at 9:30 a.m. the second Sunday of every month at Holy Family Church's Columban Hall.
- The Catholic men's Holy Name Society meets at 6 p.m. the second Sunday of each month at Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral's Hospitality Lounge.
- The St. Vincent de Paul Society adults meet at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of every month to share Vincentian spirituality at Holy Family Church. The Young Vincentians meets at 11:30 a.m. the third Sunday of every month at Holy Family Church.
- The Lady Clare of Assisi Fraternity shares Franciscan spirituality at 1 p.m. the second Saturday of every month at Holy Family Church's Columban Hall.
- The Knights of Columbus Council 6187 meets at 10 a.m. on the first and third Sunday of the month at Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral's Yellow Room on the first.
- Presidium María, Arca de la Alianza, holds meetings in Spanish at 2 p.m. Sundays at Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral's Hospitality Lounge.
- Presidium Mary, Mystical Rose, meets at 3 p.m. Sundays in Holy Family Church's classroom.
- Presidium Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces, meets at 6 p.m. Wednesdays in the St. Anne Chapel Hall.
- The St. Thomas altar servers lead the chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3 p.m. Mondays at Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral.
- Charismatic prayer meetings are held at 7 p.m. Mondays at Holy Family Church.
- The Sons of Joseph and Mary men's prayer group meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church.
- A Pro-Life Rosary is prayed at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church on Wednesdays after the 6:30 p.m. Mass.
- Intercessory Prayer Group - A team is prepared to pray for the needs of all who ask at 7 p.m. Wednesdays at Holy Family Church.
- The World Apostolate of Fatima meets at 10 a.m. Thursdays at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church.
- Holy Cross Church has exposition of the blessed sacrament and benediction from 9 a.m. to noon the first Friday of every month.
- St. Patrick Church has a holy hour with exposition and benediction after the 8 a.m. Mass on Fridays.
- St. Ann Church has a holy hour with exposition and benediction at 5:30 p.m. Fridays in the St. Ann Chapel.
- St. Joseph Church has a bilingual holy hour with exposition and benediction at 6:30 p.m. Fridays.
- St. Joseph Church hosts devotions to Santo Niño (the Holy Child Jesus) at 4:30 p.m. the first Saturday of every month. The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered during this time.
- Magnificat, an international ministry to Catholic women, meets at 3 p.m. the third Sunday of each month at Franciscan House.
- The Our Lady Star of the Sea Community shares Carmelite spirituality at 1 p.m. the fourth Saturday of every month in the St. Joseph Church Hospitality Lounge and Learning Center.
- The Our Lady of the Angels fraternity of the Third Order of St. Francis shares Franciscan spirituality at 2 p.m. the fourth Sunday of every month at Franciscan House.
- The Neo-Catechumenal Way leads a celebration of the word at St. Joseph Church on Mondays at 7 p.m.
- The St. Patrick Learning Center offers classes in pre-GED, GED, computer literacy, intermediate computer and ESL on Monday through Thursday mornings.
- The World Apostolate of Fatima meets in the chapel at Holy Cross Church on Tuesdays at 5 p.m.
- St. Ann Church has charismatic prayer in Marian Hall on Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Pray the rosary and share reflections on the readings of the coming Sunday Mass at Holy Cross Church on alternate Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Meetings are in Spanish.
- The Shepherds of Christ Associates meet for prayer in the St. Michael Chapel of St. Joseph Church on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. and on the second and fourth Sunday of every month at 5 p.m.
- Knights of Columbus Holy Cross Council 6482 meets at 6 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of every month at Holy Cross Church's McAlpin Hall.
- Cursillo members meet for the "ultreya" in the Cursillo office at St. Joseph Church on Thursdays after the 7 p.m. Mass. Meetings are in Spanish.
- Presidium Mary, Our Lady of Grace, meets in the Holy Cross Church rectory on Saturdays at 4:30 p.m.