Font size: [A] [A] [A]
Government employees to vote on insurance board
V.I. government employees can vote for members of the Government Employees Service Commission Group Health Insurance Board between 12:01 a.m. Dec. 13 and noon Dec. 14.
Two members - one from each district - will be elected to serve on the board.
This year, employees can cast their votes via the Internet or by phone.
Additional information relative to the voting process may be obtained from each respective department or agency's Human Resources officer.
Candidates from St. Croix are:
- John Abramson Jr., V.I. Elections System.
- Patricia Oliver, V.I. Education Department.
- Beverly Joseph, Lt. Governor's Office.
Candidates from St. Thomas-St. John are:
- Gary Smith, V.I. Health Department.
- Andre Dorsey, V.I. Fire Service.
- Donna Frett-Gregory, V.I. Education Department.
- Darien Wheatley, V.I. Justice Department.
For additional information, contact Michael Trotman at 774-8588 ext. 5104 or Lisa Antal at 718-8588 ext. 4022.